The Gel Kayano 28 is an ASICS legend with a few upgrades making it a more comfortable, slimmer, and great stability option for any runner. With a more innovative foam and all the same comfort, the Kayano 28 is ready to help overpronators on their daily runs.
The addition of FlyteFoam Blast, the same foam found in shoes like Novablast, modernizes the ASICS Kayano 28 and makes it a fun, soft, and bouncy stability option. The upper is soft and seamless giving runners a luxurious ride during recovery days or longer runs. Finished off with flex grooves and a durable rubber outsole, the ASICS Gel Kayano 28 will be a reliable daily option that offers max comfort and stability for any runner that overpronates.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Flytefoam Blast provides lightweight and durable cushioning that is also environmentally friendly.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System reduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel to toe transition.
- Space Trusstic reduces the weight of the sole while providing stability and retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Gender-Specific Trusstic is tuned to Men's and Women's specific biomechanical needs, giving each of them the protection, and smooth ride they need.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) is placed in critical areas for added durability and traction.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability that tightens and looses in key areas to allow the foot to move naturally while still maintaining structure.
- External Heel Clutch uses an exoskeletal structure that wraps the heel for a secure fit, with a new X-shaped structure lined with memory foam for a personalized fit.
- EVA Sockliner provides added cushioning.