- The S model in the Extreme range comes with a larger head size and a lighter weight, while still maintaining the spin characteristics of the range, making it the ideal racket for club players, beginners and Intermediates alike.
- The Extreme range now comes not only with Graphene 360+ technology, but with a stunning new look, while maintaining the heritage with the yellow trim and the slightly softer, more flexible feel, which many players prefer.
- Light and easy to handle, and now with a bigger headsize for even more power, the EXTREME S offers an aggressive combination of spin and power.
- Along with a new design, the racket has innovative Graphene 360+ technology for enhanced flex and clean impact feel. With an open 16/19 string pattern, spin grommets which allow more string movement and a powerful trampoline effect on impact with the ball, the EXTREME S is your ultimate spin machine.
- The EXTREME series is endorsed by Matteo Berrettini.
|Strung or Unstrung?||Strung|
|Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g)||275|
|Head Size (sq. in)||105|
|Beam Width (mm)||23-26-22|
|Balance (+/- 5mm)||340|
|Composition||Graphite, Graphene 360+|