- Women's Structured Running Shoes
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 19 Ladies Running Shoe (Black/Purple/Coral)
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 19 Ladies Running Shoe (Black/Purple/Coral)
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 19 Running Shoes
GTS 19 represents a whole new concept in stability shoes. Focusing now on the knee – the most injury-prone part of a runner’s body - rather than the foot, Brooks have removed the firm medial post in favour of a two-part GuideRail system.
These GuideRails sits on top of the midsole and extend a little way toward the upper and act like bumpers in a bowling alley to keep the foot moving along its most efficient path.
The inside of the GuideRail stabilizes the foot at the heel bone. It commences only when needed and prevents the knee from collapsing too far inward. The GuideRail on the outside of the heel reduces outward rotation of the heel which causes the tibia to twist and can cause injury to the knee.
The midsole combines Brooks' legendary cushioning technology, BioMogo DNA, with a softer compound – DNA Loft - at the heel, to provide a more comfortable landing and a responsive underfoot feeling. A segmented Crash Pad accommodates any landing and gives you an effortless heel to toe transition.
The upper combines an engineered mesh with 3D Fit Print overlays to provide structure and breathability while remaining supportive.
- Engineered mesh and the 3D Fit Print upper provide a streamlined structure and a modern, comfortable fit.
- GuideRails support system that helps protect the knees by keeping excess movement in check.
- Adjustable, asymmetrical mid-foot saddle creates a more secure, customizable fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Comfortable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable moulded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- BioMoGo DNA and DNA Loft midsole cushioning work together to provide an ideal underfoot softness and support while still providing excellent responsiveness and durability.
- Full-length, segmented Crash Pad ensures smooth transitions.
- Blown rubber forefoot.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility.
- Deeper V-groove offers better release and improves transitions.
- Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 18.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
Customers also viewed