Asics GT-1000 7 GS (Grand Shark)
Running Trainers Asics Gt 1000 7 Gs - orthopedic shoes with a system DuoMax , which is used to prevent flat feet in children, as well as for safe sports for children who have diagnosed platypodia. In this shoe, the whole sole works, in contrast to the insoles, which increase the height of the sole and can lead to the turn of the foot. The sole of shock absorbing materials of different densities supports the arch of the foot at each step.
- The top is made of a wear-resistant mesh and a durable synthetic leather
- The cast plastic element Trusstic , located in the middle of the sole, prevents the twisting of the sole and improves the stability
- Gel inserts in the heel ensure a smooth repayment of impact loads on a hard surface
- AHAR rubber gaskets made of carbon rubber for durability of the sole and improved adhesion to the surface
- Reflective elements for increasing the level of safety of movement in the dark
Customers also viewed