Asics GT-1000 6 Men's Running Shoe (Limoges) **NEW**
A moderate support trainer with plenty of cushioning, the ASICS GT 1000 6 is built for your daily training needs.
In order to maintain soft cushioning, the shoe features a SPEVA Midsole as well as rear and forefoot gel units. Paired with a Dynamic Duomax support system, the shoe offers just enough support to reduce moderate overpronation.
Finished off with a new engineered mesh upper, the shoe delivers a structured wrap with plenty of comfort.
A reliable daily trainer with small updates to fit, the ASICS GT 1000 6 is built to provide comfort and support over any distance.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- SpEVA is a full length midsole material for increased energy return.
- Decoupled Heel absorbs energy from heel strike and minimizes impact shock.
- DuoMax Support System uses a dual-density material in the midfoot to reduce over pronation.
- Guidance Trusstic System utilizes a thermal plastic midfoot unit to reduce weight while retaining structural integrity.
- Full Length Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, updating for a plush step in feel with flexible, lightweight breathability.
- ASICS logo located at both the medial and lateral sides of the upper to contribute to a secure fit.
- Standard sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to SpEVA 55 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
Customers also viewed